Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Energy efficiency and bold design
Sundance introduces the most energy-efficient spas in the category, with lower operating costs than comparable models.* Improved hydrotherapy and modern design sets these green hot tubs apart, too. New, standard details include dusk-sensing exterior lights, a sleek new control panel and extra-comfy pillows. New, upgraded options for 2011:
- VersaStep™ step option with handrail/towel holder and storage compartment.
- Optional SunStrong™ cover made of premium Sunbrella® outdoor-furniture fabric.
- Marine-grade stereo in weatherproof enclosure.
The Sundance Victoria™ debuts a lounge seat with SMT™ leg jets that massage the hard-to-reach hamstrings and calves. New for both the Constance™ and Victoria™ spas:
- MicroClean™ Elite purification system keeps water cleaner.
- Weather- and UV-resistant materials increase durability.
- Attractive new cabinet-top deck conceals the acrylic edge.
- Autumn Walnut skirting and Sea Mist acrylic added to color choices.
- Multi-tier, comfortable, cool-down seat makes spa entry and exit safer.
Stop by Klapprodt Pools today to discover more about the new energy-saving, lifestyle-enhancing Elite Series luxury spas.
* Tested in Sundance Spas' certified energy chamber, CEC certified and routinely calibrated by an independent third party. Software continuously monitors power consumption. Spa is in standby operation mode with cover closed, 60° ambient outdoor temperature and 101° water temperature.
follow the link for more information: Sundance Spas Elite Series
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
SALT CHLORINE GENERATORS
Forget about mixing, measuring or messing around with harsh liquid or tablet chlorine. Say goodbye to red eyes, itchy skin, heavy chemical odors. Now there’s an easier, more efficient and cost-effective way to chlorinate. Aqua Rite uses advanced electrolytic technology to convert a small amount of ordinary salt – one teaspoon per gallon of pool water – into a virtually endless supply of fresh, pure chlorine. The process can produce up to 1.45 pounds of chlorine a day – enough to satisfy the sanitization requirements of pools up to 40,000 gallons. And since the salt doesn’t wear out or evaporate, you rarely have to add more.
Call Klapprodt Pools today to see how easy it can be to have water that’s clean, clear and luxuriously soft for your new or existing pool!
181 N. Main Street
Keller, TX 76248